My favourite links to local Geordie Websites
For Photos, News, Sport and General.
- GEORDIE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Ha'wa lads an lasses - divvent switch the music off - listen tuh wor
National Anthem "the Blaydon Races" while yee lyeuk roond.
Its deed class music !!
- LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHS
- Blaydon and Winlaton - Local Maps, pictures and much more.
- The Gateshead Millenium Bridge - The
Bridge arriving on site, November 2000.
- WYLAM - Wylam is a small village stradling the Tyne,
lying 15 miles west of Newcastle.....
- LOCAL GENERAL INTEREST
- Geordie Pride - this website seems to have disappeared. Unfortunately this means that the link to the Geordie Passport has disappeared too.
- Geordie Books - Books, CD's, DVD's and much more.
- Newcastle Live - BBC's Newcastle through
a web camera
- Newcastle City Council - Lots
of information here about the area - very informative.
- North East History Pages - In depth coverage of the History
of the North East.
- GEORDIE TRANSLATOR
Befawa yee deed git ganin
Yee meet want tuh lyeuk at
tuh help yee mastor the language
- - - - Hev a canny day.
- LOCAL NEWS
- icNewcastle. -
NorthEast News incorporating the Journal and Evening Chronicle
- BBC 'Tyne'
- Local 5 Day Weather Forecast - North East 5 day
weather from icNewcastle
- LOCAL SPORT
- 'Toffs' - Classic, 100% cotton football shirts from
1885 to 1975 is all they make (ALL Clubs).
- The Magpie Zone - An action packed supporters site - visit
the 'magpies hall of fame'
- NUFC.com - A very well read site (by all the lads at work anyway).
- Toon Army Forever !!. - A true TOON supporters web site.
- Newcastle United FC. - Not quite as thought
provoking as the actual supporters sites.
If you are interested in Flack Genealogy then also visit
© Jimsky's Emporium 2004 - 2008.